The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

It was ok

The animation and drawing style was all very well done. But that same joke over and over got old quick. Plus like many people have stated the LHC was activated some time ago. You missed your window of opportunity.

V Timelapse V Timelapse

Not bad

I was cool. It kept my attention for the short time it played. You should take the time to work on a bigger project. I think you could do something alot better.

liable-to-explode responds:

:) thanks.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Gripping

This is the most gripping tail I have ever seen. The art work was fantastic. The bombs destroying America really took my breath away. Do we ever find out who bombs us? I can not wait for the next part to come out.

.Conjured. .Conjured.

Not bad.

Not bad It was a good animation. You can draw well you just need to improve your flash skill a bit and add a story line to your work.

Stibby responds:

Hey thanks a lot man, I really appreciate the feedback.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Great job

This was fantastic. I loved the static TV scene. The animation was in sync with the song. Everything was great. Keep up making great work.

Red Hot 6 6 6s Red Hot 6 6 6s

I enjoyed

Cool animation style. The story line was good and everything but the jokes just did not hit right. I did not find it to be very funny, tho it was entertaining. Good job keep up the good work.